AOGDP and the NSDI Cadastral Standard
Appalachian Ohio Geospatial Data Partnership - Incorporation and Promotion of NSDI Cadastral Standard
|Point of Beginning - East Liverpool, Ohio|
The Appalachian Ohio Geospatial Data Partnership - Incorporation and Promotion of NSDI Cadastral Standards Project will involve the development of GIS cadastral data layers in three adjacent townships in three Ohio Appalachian counties (Guernsey, Noble and Morgan), crossing jurisdiction and spatial data software lines. The project will then involve the creation of presentation materials and tailored outreach programs promoting the incorporation, use, and benefit of standardized cadastral data, and strategies for financing, implementation and maintenance.
Presentations and Reports
- Implementing the Local Government Information Model
- Esri Local Government Information Model
- Loading Parcel Data Fabric
- Improving Cadastre: Development of a Workflow Prototype Utilizing Esri's Parcel Fabric - Linda M. Foster
- Editing the parcel fabric using deeds and surveys
- Standardized Data Sets for Land Records - Dr. Nancy von Meyer.
- Pilot Area Geodatabase
GIS Parcel Viewers